Saturday 1 October 2016

Meet Louis J Hills...

LOUIS J HILLS
ABOUT:

I’m an art director who has recently graduated Falmouth University, looking for a copywriter who doesn’t judge my unsavoury addiction with coffee, tolerates a furry four legged friend in need of constant cuddles (the dog, not me...) & has the fire to take the London ad world by storm. I have a wise head on my shoulders for a 20-something, I’ve travelled, partied & settled, it’s time now to conquer the career. 

I’m hungry for placements, big or small agencies - I’m up for it. I have a passion for fashion & ethical advertising, obsessions with plants, I’m a wannabe photographer & you’ll always find me singing into a hairbrush, trying on the role of musician. Humour is important to me, I’ll never take life too seriously, if you like the sound of that - hit me up.

WORK:






PORTFOLIO: www.louisjhills.com 
INSTAGRAM: @louisjhills




No comments:

Post a Comment