Friday 26 June 2015

Meet Lenny James...

LENNY JAMES
ABOUT:
I’m a copywriter searching for a talented art director to help create a powerful portfolio in order to start the journey of finding placements in London. And I’m keen to start now
My journey to get this far has not been the traditional route. Moving from a successful career as a primary teacher (now aged 30), I have a wealth of experience in working collaboratively to create innovative and engaging ideas. I have also crafted original children’s fiction for the 8 – 12 age range from which I have refined my talent for storytelling and building powerful campaigns around one core emotion. Please check out my website below to see examples of how I have crafted compelling copy that targets the very root of a human emotion.
On a personal note, I live in Haringey, North London, where I play tag rugby in Finsbury Park and roam the streets in search of the tastiest local restaurants.
If you also live in London, like my work, and prepared to put in the graft to become a superb junior creative team then please get in touch.

WORK:







PHONE: 07891538798




No comments:

Post a Comment