Friday 26 June 2015

Meet Louise Shaw...

LOUISE SHAW
ABOUT:


I’m Louise; an Art Director that recently made the ‘big move’ down to London, after finishing a Creative Advertising course at Lincoln University.

Although I have no experience of working in the industry (yet), I have already had a lot of involvement with agencies from visiting them in London and New York, whether it be book crits or working on a brief given to me by Inferno, I have a solid understanding of how agencies work.

I am looking for a partner who wants to do more than just work for an agency - something extra. Someone who favours in Copywriting but can also give art direction advice. Someone who is fun and isn’t scared to break the rules and take a little risk to find the best idea for an Ad. 

Please drop me an email if you’re interested and we’ll meet over a coffee.

I love coffee!

WORK:






No comments:

Post a Comment