Tuesday 10 May 2016

Meet Rux...

RUX
ABOUT:

But you can call me Ruxandra Dragan, the First of Her Name, or second, I don't know, Queen of the Fridge and the Computer and the First Men to use a Computer in a Fridge, Lord of the Burger Kingdoms, Protector of the Real M, Khaleesi of the Eastern European Grass Area, called Ruxandra Randomborn, the Unturnt, Mother of Budgies.

Who: I am an aspiring Creative with a passion for writing. A creative writer if you will.
Where: I studied Advertising & Brand Communication at the University for the Creative Arts in Farnham, UK.
What: I am passionate about everything around me. Apart from Broccoli.
Experience: Placement Level, did an Internship at Grey Advertising as a Planner. Safe to say I didn't enjoy it very much.
WORK:








No comments:

Post a Comment