Tuesday 10 May 2016

Meet Sherry Malik...

SHERRY MALIK
ABOUT:

I am an art director, originally from London, currently working at Ogilvy New York. I am heading back to UK and looking for an experienced copywriter creative. Like myself, I’m looking for someone with at least a few years of experience in the industry or an agency.

In a partner, I always look for two things from the following list*:
sense of smell
sense of direction
sense of personal space
sense of humour
sense of time
sense of self 
sense of right and wrong
sense of alliance

*I hardly ever make a list…or at least on paper or in this case ePaper.
WORK:

http://www.theguardian.com/books/shortcuts/2016/apr/03/shaheryar-malik-new-york-books-art-project

IKEA_HOSPITAL_BAG from Shaheryar Malik on Vimeo.


SIEMENS_MAUFACTURING from Shaheryar Malik on Vimeo.


AMEX_Plenti_Couples from Shaheryar Malik on Vimeo.


AMEX_Plenti_Outtakes from Shaheryar Malik on Vimeo.





No comments:

Post a Comment