Thursday 10 December 2015

Meet Lucy Kaitcer...

LUCY KAITCER
ABOUT:

I’m an extremely passionate conceptual art director and creative thinker with over two years’ creative agency experience. I love working with ideas and creating campaigns, which not only make people think, but change the way people behave.
I’ve worked in integrated creative agencies for the past few years, working with clients including British Airways, Barclays, Tesco, Manchester United and Aldi in both above and below the line campaigns.
I'm reaching out for a partner after being made redundant from my current role at BBH London. I'm looking for a conceptual copywriter with a year or two experience in creative agencies, looking for a new challenge, or solo copywriters already placed within an agency seeking a partner.
 If you like what you see, please get in touch…
WORK:






MOBILE: +447949702485




No comments:

Post a Comment