Friday 18 December 2015

Meet Paul Bond...

PAUL BOND
ABOUT:

Hey, my name’s Paul and I’ve been a Creative Copywriter at BURN, a marketing agency in Richmond, for about two and a half years now.
We’re looking for a Junior Art Director/Designer who could work both on their own and as my creative partner. I’d love to find someone with a conceptual brain, but it’s important you have quality design skills as well.
It’s a full-time role with a competitive salary based on experience, and we’d work together on conceptual briefs, as well as separately on bread-and-butter stuff like emails, letters, brochures etc.
Chemistry is really important to me, so it’s important we get on well. I love a good concept and have a lot of respect for creative thinkers.
Ideally we’re after someone with 2-3 years’ experience, but obviously if you blow our minds then we’re flexible.
If you like what you’re reading, or have any questions, then feel free to get in touch. I look forward to hearing from all you awesome creatives.
WORK:







PORTFOLIO: www.bondpaulw.com
MOBILE: +44 (0)7931156056
LINKEDIN: http://bit.ly/1NRJuaL




No comments:

Post a Comment