Friday 18 December 2015

Meet Valentine Balanovich...

VALENTINE BALANOVICH
ABOUT:

Hi creatives! My name is Valentine and I’m a 4 years’ experienced Copywriter from New York.

I worked at GREY, BBDO, JWT and few strong creative boutiques from Russia and Ukraine. Among my clients were Heineken, Disney, Volkswagen, KIA, Mazda, Danone, Whiskas, Bosch etc. Through my career I was generating ideas for ATL, BTL, DIGITAL and AMBIENT.
If I work, I work hard. If I don’t, you can find me in the nearest park with some book. So, if you’re interested to build a team with me, you have to be ready that we will work 24/7

By the way, I’m also a football (soccer) player, Guy Ritchie fan and obsessed reader.


In addition, I got some festival honors, including EPICA and Cannes Lions. Hope, somebody knows Art Director in NY who is looking for a Copywriter.

WORK:











No comments:

Post a Comment