Monday 20 July 2015

Meet Jay Symson...

JAY SYMSON
ABOUT:

I could say all the usual stuff like; I’m a storyteller, I believe in craft, I persuade to disrupt.
In truth; I’ve had a taste of campaign work and I want more, there are awards out there!
I’ve focused on broadcast and video and now want to break out – I have over 5 years experience as a freelance art director and I’m ideally looking for a wordsmith.
If you like my work let’s meet for a drink.

I'm really looking to team up with a middle weight creative looking to make the leap to senior level. I have above the line advertising, broadcast and brand identity work and see agencies from BBH to smaller creative shops looking to strengthen their offering in digital.

My aim is to combine my book with a partner's – work on pitches together and approach agencies before the end of the year – which always sounds simpler on paper!


Below are some recent publicity links:

– My artwork has just been selected for MTV! - mtvbump.com/watch/773

– We won the pitch for Google and Levi's collaboration – 
thedrum.com/news/2015/06/04 
– Our creative team created Google Zeitgeist – the most watched ad online 2013 – 
google.co.uk/trends

– I wrote, produced and created award winning content – Soho Rushes Shorts, Film Festival @ Curzon Soho – jasonsymsoncreative.com/drugs-awareness




No comments:

Post a Comment