Friday 17 July 2015

Meet Mary Wathne Johansen...

MARY WATHNE JOHANSEN
ABOUT:


Hi! I’m Mary, a single copywriter who just finished the MA Creative Advertising course at Falmouth University. I’m from Norway, but I’ve lived in the UK for 4 years now, so I’ve lost my Scandinavian accent (thank god). I just moved to northwest London, and I’m now looking for an art director who is as ambitious and passionate about ideas as I am. I haven’t got any experience in the advertising industry yet, but I’m looking forward to doing placements with my future partner!

I’m not strictly a copywriter - I can think visually too, I just can’t draw. I’m looking for someone to brainstorm with, bounce ideas off of and most importantly, create an original and unusual portfolio with. I’m ideally looking for someone who wants to start working on a book as soon as possible. Let me know if this sounds like something you could be interested in, and I’d love to meet up for a chat! 

WORK:






MOBILE: 07551509209




No comments:

Post a Comment