Friday 17 July 2015

Meet Rodrigo Troitiño...

RODRIGO TROITIÑO
ABOUT:

Art Director + Graphic Designer + Visual Artist + Illustrator + Coffee Lover

Hello, you can call me Troito. I am 34 years old (15 of them working in advertisement agencies). I just moved to London and I am looking for a mid weight Copywriter to partner with and apply for freelance opportunities.

To face everything positively (except of bad coffee) is one of my usual natural reaction. Notwithstanding, everything may get better and this critical rule includes my own work, concepts, designs, illustrations, paintings, videos, career, home, etc. But bad coffee is always bad coffee indeed.

My personal projects in art are about good feelings and I make it to people. The Unknown’s Good Feeling Portraits is an awesome example. Basically in this interactive project I talk for 20 minutes with an unknown about his or her memories and I draw a piece of art inspired on the conversation. So far I have done this project in Brazil, Barcelona, Moscow, by the Camino de Santiago in Spain and Åland - Finland.

WORK:







INSTAGRAM: @troitotroito




No comments:

Post a Comment