Wednesday 25 November 2015

Meet Adil Raza...

ADIL RAZA
ABOUT:

Hi guys, I'm a copywriter who's just graduated from the London College of Communication in Advertising and I'm looking for an art director to team up who is also based in London. 

My strength lies in writing humour but I can just as well write seriously if the brief requires. I love to be challenged and would love to do more than just write copy for print ads, my ideal job would be script writing so if theres anyone that would like to shoot adverts to which I can provide creative input or write a script for I'd find that ideal. 

The work I've done so far has been for Ting, Ben and Jerrys, Monotype, Propercorn and Tesla. 
WORK:









 Propercorn: The cinema experience done properly. from Adil Raza on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment