Wednesday 25 November 2015

Meet Benedict Wintour...

BENEDICT WINTOUR
ABOUT:

My name is Ben Wintour and I am a Copywriter, looking for an Art Director partner to link up with and find a permanent, Junior-Mid level role.
I understand that not everyone is a one trick pony so I am open to team up with someone who likes writing as well as Art Direction. 
Last year I was facing up to Kung-fu masters and writing about it with Time Out Shanghai. 
I was then lucky enough to form 50% of BBDO Shanghai's Content Planning team, producing General Electric's content in China and South Korea. 
Since returning to the UK I have gained a placement at AMV/BBDO, working on accounts for Sainsbury's, Braun, SCA and The Department for Transport.
I have just finished a nine month stint at Joint London, developing creative ideas for Amazon, TSB, Thatchers, Vue, UKTV and Badger Ale.
Take a look at my folio and give me a shout if you fancy a stout. 
WORK:





PORTFOLIO: www.benwintour.com
MOBILE: +44 (0)7834483604





No comments:

Post a Comment