Wednesday 25 November 2015

Meet Thomas Nics...

THOMAS NICS
ABOUT:


Hi All, 

I'm Thomas, an Art Director coming from France. I live in London since the beginning of the year, and was freelancing with a copywriter during all that time.

Few weeks ago, we split and decided to go on our own way.

So now i'm looking for a passionate copywriter to team up. I'm looking for my soulmate, for me being a good team is not only about working together, it's also eating together, drinking together, partying together, and producing smashing campaigns together.

About me now, i start my career 7 years ago as a Graphic Designer/ArtWorker, after a couples of years, I became Art Director. I've been working in Paris for over 3 years, i was at BETC, Cheil WW, Publicis Modem on perm, and i've done some freelance for RAPP, MARCEL, Cheil and many others.

In London i've been working only on freelance for over 10 months, for Razorfish, RAPP, ODD, Landor, and many others.

Have a look to my work, and if you feel it, email me and let's catch up and see.

Thanks,


Thomas

WORK:














No comments:

Post a Comment