Thursday 13 August 2015

Meet Christoffer Åhlén...

CHRISTOFFER ÅHLÉN
ABOUT:


I’m Christoffer Åhlén – a 27 year old junior to mid-weight creative nomad who’s been living in six different countries over the last four years - currently based in London. I’ve been given the opportunity to work on some of the world’s biggest brands in the most respected agencies which hasn’t just made me more experienced in how an agency works, it has also made me grow a bigger interest in traditional advertising and a passion for everything digital and photography. 

Currently working at VCCP, but will be leaving mid August. Looking for a fun and passionate copywriter (junior/middle-weight) to share fame and success with. 

Have a look at my book and just drop me a line if you fancy having a pint or two. 




No comments:

Post a Comment