Thursday 13 August 2015

Meet David Johnson...

DAVID JOHNSON
ABOUT:

Senior conceptual creative in London looking to partner-up with another senior creative (ideally already settled in an agency or alternatively freelancing).

Most of my career has been spent in London at ATL, Integrated and Digital agencies but for the last 3 years I’ve been working in Dubai.

Ideas are what interest me the most, I’ve written TV ads, designed websites, crafted posters, made apps, created social experiences and won some awards. I like to have a hand in both Art Direction and Copywriting, but am happy to fill or share whatever creative void there is.

Free for beer and chat (or bike ride) any time.

WORK:


t86_master_visuals_landscape01 (11)

Live_To_Code_-_Poster_1_-_Threads_on_the_go

Bulmers_-_Facebook_Page

PORTFOLIO: http://tygur.co.uk/
MOBILE: +44 (0)7941 225108
EMAIL: one_amp@hotmail.com
SKYPE: davemassive




No comments:

Post a Comment