Thursday 20 August 2015

Meet Lloyd Daniel...

LLOYD DANIEL
ABOUT:

Fresh out of an extended Internship at Mother London I intend on going back but not empty handed. I’m looking for the chilli to my chocolate. That’s right we don’t have to think alike we just have to produce kick ass work.
A Creative at heart, 21 and based in London, I’m not strictly looking for a Copywriter just someone has a skill to their craft and the drive to make things happen.
In my work I like to mix new tech, interaction and a good narrative. 
My Portfolio was self-produced last year, in it you’ll see some projects which reflect me and some which are strictly space fillers for the time being (You’ll be able to tell which is which). Regardless I’m looking start clean with a partner and get a brand new book on the table or if your past that stage lets work together and see if we click.
WORK:

MOBILE: +44 (0)7515893256




No comments:

Post a Comment