Tuesday 15 September 2015

Meet Chelsea Tijerina...

CHELSEA TIJERINA
ABOUT:

I'm a Junior Art Director that has been in the graphic deign field since the age of 12. Have had several jobs and internships in Ad agencies form Austin, Texas to NYC. Just finished up my internship at Momentum - NY. Also just graduated from The University of Texas at Austin.

Looking for a copywriter to partner with for a few spec campaigns to put in my book and possibly work together at an agency in the future. Design skills don't really matter, just want to work with someone who enjoys making disruptive work. Ideally, someone who focuses on big idea first.

Little about me: Inspiration for me comes from everywhere and everything. I once slept in a car at a gas station because I had nowhere else to sleep. Thats far I go to experience life. 
WORK:











No comments:

Post a Comment