Tuesday 15 September 2015

Meet George Gavalas...

GEORGE GAVALAS
ABOUT:

Hey im George, a junior Art Director based in London.  Originally from Birmingham so if you can put up with my accent then we're off to a good start.  I use to be a graphic designer and freelance photographer before I decided to take on the ad industry.  I studied an Ma in Creative Advertising in 2014 and went straight into placements.  Within that year I have succeeded in some great campaigns for clients for the likes of Ford, The RSPB and Lidl.  I've come fresh out of a job at DDB Worldwide in Lithuania and now i'm back in The Big Smoke looking for the Kenan to my Kel.   

Ideally looking for someone who has that flame in them to make things happen.  Someone who is in it for the long run.  So if you're a junior Copywriter or even an AD who is good at playing Scrabble then give me a bell.

I'd consider myself a down-to-earth guy who likes coming up with ideas with a background in graphic design and photography.  I have an erratic laugh (so i'm told), love to read about subculture, I collect cinema tickets and am a rum fanatic.
WORK:








PORTFOLIO: http://www.georgegavalas.squarespace.com/
EMAIL: ggavalas1@icloud.com
TWITTER: @ggavalas1
MOBILE: 07804752501




No comments:

Post a Comment