Tuesday 15 September 2015

Meet Lou Egan...

LOU EGAN
ABOUT:

I'm an award winning mid-weight copywriter (4 years' experience) currently based at a regional agency. I'm looking to move to London to get placement/freelance experience in some of the big agencies, hopefully leading to a full time position. I'm looking for an ambitious junior-midweight art director to team up with and create an amazing book. 

I recently represented the UK in New York at the New York Festivals Torch Awards and was mentored by AKQA's ECD Duan Evans.

The work in my portfolio is what I've done in my current agency and isn't really what I want to keep doing! However, I have a notepad full of ATL campaign ideas for brands like Waterstones and Durex that I'd be happy to share - the words and ideas are there, they just need someone who's better than me at design! Get in touch for the password to the 'Live' section of my website. 

I like tequila, horses, liquid cheese and watching Parks and Recreation, and am definitely up for doing a campaign for at least one of these. 
WORK:











No comments:

Post a Comment