Monday 21 March 2016

Meet Marco Lemcke...

MARCO LEMCKE
ABOUT:

Hi, I’m Marco, a German Senior Creative based in London looking for a Senior Copy Partner. 

With a background in Art Direction and a Masters degree in Digital Media Management from Hyper Island; I have accumulated nearly seven years of experience  in the advertising industry as a Creative. 

While I am currently bridging the winter with freelancing, I am in fact looking for a long term permanent position.
 
Prior to freelancing I held the position as Creative Group Head, working on BMW in Beijing. There I led and motivated a leading team of eight creatives, while acting as Creative Director on two national campaigns; developing TV Commercials, OOH Print, POS and Digital Campaigns for the entire APAC Market. My previous experience includes working for Serviceplan, Joint London, FCB Global and Germany's largest production company Markenfilm. 

Clients included: BMW, Mercedes, Audi, Google, Amazon, Air New Zealand, Beiersdorf, Unilever, BBC and UKTV.

My hands-on skill set ranges from ideation, design and art working to presenting in front of senior clients and leading external production units. Throughout my career, I’ve had the chance to acquired profound strategic insights into EMEA & APAC Automotive and Tech clients as well as built a range of diverse personal contacts throughout the creative and production cycle, both in redefining communication strategies and executing larger brand campaigns. 

I am confident that my passion for problem solving and aesthetics - backed by my diverse experience - would make me a valuable asset to our team.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.
I’m looking forward to hearing from anyone with a link to their recent work. 
Best regards,
Marco 
WORK:










No comments:

Post a Comment