Monday 21 March 2016

Meet Matt Kenzie...

MATT KENZIE
ABOUT:

Hello,
If you would rather compete with the big agencies than work for them then I want to hear from you.
I run a creative agency in London that executes full production too. I’m looking for a creative entrepreneur to collaborate with on existing briefs - and also drum up new business. Currently, we make branded video content, commercials and more. I’ve been making and responding to digital briefs for the last 5 years and my passion is bringing ideas to life.
We are in the digital golden age - you can be as big and as bold as you want to be providing you can back it up. 
Video knowledge is a huge bonus but passion for good design, innovation and people is essential.
Drop me an email 
- Matt
WORK:



http://madmanners.com/reel/
PORTFOLIO: Madmanners.com




No comments:

Post a Comment