Monday 21 March 2016

Meet Melanie Clement...

MELANIE CLEMENT
ABOUT:

I am a final year advertising student at London College of Communication. Art Director looking for a creative partner/copywriter. I have been creating advertising campaigns throughout university with a desire to take brands in new directions and interact with audiences on a higher level. Check out the rest of my website to see the work I have done!

I am looking to create a portfolio that can be taken to placement opportunities, wherever that may be in the world.

I have been on two past internships, The Black Arts Company and Creature London. Both gave me a fantastic insight in to the industry and I look forward to gaining more of these opportunities.


If you’re up for creating some exciting pieces of work together, get in touch through my email and we can pop for a drink and have a chat!
WORK:











No comments:

Post a Comment