Monday 21 March 2016

Meet Stefan Apswoude...

STEFAN APSWOUDE
ABOUT:

Dutch art director is looking for an awesome copywriter!

Hi my name is Stefan, an enthusiastic and creative individual from the Netherlands with a passion for Advertising.

My Professor at the Willem the Kooning Academy said something remarkable about my work ethic: “Stefan was a student who spent as little time as possible at the academy, so that he had more time to do what he enjoyed most: being creative and winning honors in the process”.

During my third year at the Art Academy, I moved to New York, participating in a foreign exchange program at the School of Visual Arts. It was here that I mixed my unique way of thinking with other creative people from different cultures.

While graduating from the Art Academy, TBWA\ gave me my first experience with producing advertisements for paying clients. Including Kayak, McDonald’s, Heineken, Amstel beer and Heinz.
WORK:








No comments:

Post a Comment