Monday 21 March 2016

Meet Silvia Nardella...

SILVIA NARDELLA
ABOUT:

Hi there, single Art Directors! 

I’m a conceptual copywriter with a background in marketing and communication. 
I graduated from Miami Ad School in Hamburg (Germany) about a year ago, and moved to London straight away. 

I love this city, and after a few placements (isobel, Karmarama, iris Worldwide, Ogilvy&Mather London/Paris, RKCR/Y&R) I’m trying to take the big jump to a Junior position. 

Before switching to advertising, I worked with Startup companies and I’m really passionate about that world too: I like being involved as much as possible, so ideally I’d love to start at an independent agency. 

If you’re curious and motivated to do some great work, please get in touch!
WORK:











No comments:

Post a Comment