Monday 12 October 2015

Meet Benjamin Moon...

BENJAMIN MOON
ABOUT:

The Moon needs a day job and is looking for a partner. I am currently interning in London but am looking to partner up before going any further as it seems what most agencies are looking for. 

I am a middle ground mongrel in the art director/copywriter sense. I have a 4 year background in commercial photography pracitce then later found a forté as an ideas person in advertising, so naturally lean more towards art direction but have found i'm just too funny not to try my wings at copywriting. So ideally i'm looking for someone that is equally a middle ground mongrel. 

My portfolio is currently very experiential focused, with the goal that video, print and social media can spin off but I'm looking to work with moving image concepts too. 

Sometimes I ponder what life would be like as random things, today it's life as a revolving door and its pretty great. 

I am currently based between Birmingham and London but aiming to be in London full time within the next few months. 

If you have a high level of hilarity and or are a superhero/evil villain in your spare time then maybe we could make a good team for worldly take over. 

Why was the cheese optimistic? Because things could only get feta.

Get in touch to organise a beer or chat to see what we can do. 
WORK:











No comments:

Post a Comment