Monday 12 October 2015

Meet Filippo Rizzo...

FILIPPO RIZZO
ABOUT:

I am award winning Senior Creative (copywriter), with over 15 years experience. At this very stage of my career I definitely feel like moving forward and taking on new challenging opportunities.
That’s why I just left my job as a Senior Copywriter at McCann Worldgroup Italy and came back to London, where my career started in 2000 after graduating from Watford College.
I'm a truly cross-media integrated copywriter, since I own a real 360° approach built over the years. My past experiences include: McCann Worldgroup, Wunderman, Lowe, Red Cell, RKCR/Y&R, Spirit Advertising.

You can see all of the above in the links below.
Hope you'll find my profile different from the usual ones you might commonly come across and interesting enough to give it a chance.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
WORK:





 Ford Kuga web video #1 from Filippo Rizzo on Vimeo.

 Zurich Blu Drive TVC from Filippo Rizzo on Vimeo.

 Microsoft "Pirata Inside" stunt @SMAU from Filippo Rizzo on Vimeo.
PORTFOLIO: www.behance.net/filriz 
EMAIL: filipporizzo@hotmail.com
MOBILE: 07851 970755
LINKEDIN: it.linkedin.com/in/filipporizzo/en 




No comments:

Post a Comment