Monday 12 October 2015

Meet So Gemms...

SO GEMMS
ABOUT:

Hi guys. My name is So, I'm 24 years of age and I'm a soon to be Jr creative (copywriter) from Argentina, looking for someone to work with. 
My aim in life, is to use creativity as a primary tool in order to address current significant social issues through innovative ways as well as using it for other "artistic" (if that) fun projects that will hopefully (excuse me, Mr. Cliché here coming through, if you just could move out of the way please, thank you), contribute to make the world we live in, a happier place, making friends throughout the process. I want to touch people's daily lives somehow through the construction of new experiences. (Oh, the feels). 


I’m interested in linguistics, cinematography and football among other things. A rookie of life and a constant learner for the most part.
 Fairly new to the industry itself, I'm currently doing an internship at a small independent advertising agency. Below you'll find some of the things I did on my own. *Pardon my savvy skills*, (or lack thereof). Everything I know I learned from Derek Zoolander.

(Warning)- Guilty pleasures of mine I’ve tried dealing with, yet couldn’t find a solution for, include:


1. Dwight Schrute.

2. Friends (they don’t know that I know they know I know). 
3. Attempting to acquire medical knowledge from Dr. House
4. One Direction (long story short: there’s none).
5. Sarcasm (a language I'm fully committed to), which I apply -against my will- on a daily basis. 
6. Dancing. Even though my dance moves resemble the first steps of a newborn giraffe. Never seen one? Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls2jv6gAeuk
*The More You Know*

If you happen to be interested in what you see or else, feel the need to send some constructive criticism my way (candy is more than welcome too) or have an existential conversation about life itself, feel free to drop by! I make wonderful lemon brownies (not true), give out the best fashion tips (not true) and would definitely get your cat out of a tree if you happen to have one 
(utterly true). Same applies to dogs, armadillos, llamas and whales (you never know, life works in mysterious ways).

In all seriousness though, thank you for taking the time to read this! Much appreciated. 

Hope you're having a great day.
WORK:







No comments:

Post a Comment