Monday 12 October 2015

Meet Malene Løvnes...

MARLENE LØVNES
ABOUT:

Hi, I’m Malene.
I’ve recently graduated in Creative Advertising at University of Lincoln. I’m a single creative looking for a partner to jump into advertising with me.
I’m a visual person, as well as having a love for words. So it doesn’t really matter whether you are an AD or copywriter, I think coming up with amazing ideas together is what matters. I’m a bit OCD, and like to have things in order, as well as being indecisive, sometimes, but not when it comes to work, I think. It makes me explore every possible solution in order to come up with the perfect one.
If you like my work, and want to see if we could create something awesome together, don’t hesitate to drop me an email!
WORK:









No comments:

Post a Comment