Tuesday 26 January 2016

Meet Oleg Izosimov...

OLEG IZOSIMOV
ABOUT:

Hello! My name is Oleg Izosimov, I am an art-director from Moscow and I want to work in London in some good advertising agency. Because of it I need a copywriter to combine our forces to find good place to work and make a awesome projects.

OTHER INFORMATION ABOUT ME:
My passion is creativity. A place to work with a perspective to win maximum awards as much as we can is my major dream for me. Because i'm Moscow this is kind a hard task because common level of creativity in agencies is low.


I can speak English and Portuguese, know PS, Illustrator, Wacom.
If you want to find a place to work together with me or you already work and searching of w pair- please let me know.


Hello from Moscow! Have a great day!

Experience?
I have 5 years of experience:
2010 Lowe Moscow. Junior art-director
2012 Saatchi Moscow. Art-director
2013 BBDO Moscow. Art-director
2011-2015 Preeroda creative agenc
y(Moscow). Founder, CD.
WORK:




 Save April First! from Oleg Izosimov on Vimeo.

 The Greenprinter from Oleg Izosimov on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment