Wednesday 27 January 2016

Meet Arianna Carboni...

ARIANNA CARBONI
ABOUT:

Hi,
I’m Arianna, Junior Art Director looking for a creative partner (copywriter).
A bit about me: I’m Italian and I studied Graphic Design at the University of the Arts of London. Since I graduated (in 2014) I had a short experience working as an assistant producer and 2AAssistant Director for a TV commercial production company. I very much enjoyed this experience and it allowed me to improve my film skills and where I had so much fun! I then went on to doing  3 placements at Isobel, Karmarama, The Bank and Iris Worldwide. At the moment, I’m looking for a partner with a similar artistic background, preferably English mother tongue, who is at the beginning of his/her career. Please have a look at my portfolio and feel free to contact me :)
WORK:

Space.NK | The art of skincare-HD from Arianna on Vimeo.






MOBILE: 07503418184




No comments:

Post a Comment