Wednesday 27 January 2016

Meet Peter Higgins...

PETER HIGGINS
ABOUT:

Hello!
A while back I made the journey from Liverpool to London. I’m a senior creative who just wants to create great work, have a few laughs doing it and pick up the odd award along the way. For the last 11 or 12 years I've been working at agencies including McCann, CHI and M&C Saatchi/LIDA.
I love coming up with ideas. Crafting copy and art direction is important to me but I don't like to get too precious about that until I know there are good ideas down on the pad. I'm comfortable working in a fluid partnership where we share roles or as the Copywriter. Ideally, I see myself either ATL or in an integrated agency where TV and print is a huge part of the role.
If you think my work looks interesting and you fancy grabbing a decent coffee or beer to see if we click then please get in touch.
WORK:










No comments:

Post a Comment