Wednesday 27 January 2016

Meet Jess Witt...

JESS WITT
ABOUT:

Hey Creatives!

I'm an Art Director from Australia but currently living in Berlin and moving to London in the next couple of months. I'm looking for a mid-weight copywriter and a kickass job. I'll be flying between London and Berlin to make this all happen. My first visit will be the first week of Feb. 

If your a copywriter who has some experience in art I'm happy to blur the lines. I love copy too and I whatever I do I love to chat what we produce so that we are both happy. 

I worked in a smaller digital agency in Australia for 1.5 years and now in Berlin at BBDO for 2 years. 

I love truthful and insightful ideas and will work hard to make it happen. If I'm not laughing while I work, somethings wrong. This is what I love...drinking too. 

I've been lucky to win some awards at a few festivals too: Cannes Lions, Clio, LIA, Eurobest, Lovie.

If you like my work please get in touch. 
WORK:









No comments:

Post a Comment