Sunday 31 January 2016

Meet Gus Ocampo...

GUS OCAMPO
ABOUT:

A  Spanish Creative/AD & Designer with over 10 years experience in advertising & design. Based in London for the last 6 years of my career, I have created bespoke advertising campaigns, responsive websites, mobile applications, UI and games that have reached audiences across the world for renowned brands. With a strong record of crafting campaigns from scratch, conceptualising and thinking strategically to produce effective solutions. My passion for numerous artistic and graphic disciplines comes in abundance, this is then reflected in extreme dedication to my work and a keen eye for photography, typography, layout and composition. I like working in creative hands-on teams, where knowledge is shared freely and learning from each other is a daily occurrence.

WORK:




PORTFOLIO: www.gusocampo.com
TWITTER: @atajografico




No comments:

Post a Comment