Tuesday 17 January 2017

Meet Adam Burns...

ADAM BURNS
ABOUT:

I'm Adam, a freelance mid-weight copywriter. I have just returned from four years in Sydney and South America, working for DDB, Havas and WiTH Collective. My time in South America was spent walking to the Brazil World Cup, in a campaign I launched independently with Airbnb, which garnered worldwide coverage.

I am returning to Europe due to a family illness and my Aussie partner did not want to leave the Lucky Country. Ideally I am looking to move to Amsterdam, but am open to any European opportunities. I am looking for an Art Director or an Art Director/Copywriter hybrid.

I spent the first four years of my career working as a PR and Experiential creative and the last three as a copywriter, so have worked across a broad reach of briefs.

I'm hungry to win awards and smash out a few more side projects.
WORK:


PORTFOLIO: www.adamburnscreative.com
EMAIL: adam@adamburnscreative.com
MOBILE: 07867930702 





No comments:

Post a Comment