Sunday 15 January 2017

Meet Matt Holmes...

MATT HOLMES
ABOUT:

Ey ups’.
I’m Matt, a creative lad from up North. A drawer and a writer, I love to have a shot at both, but leaning towards the art direction side, it’s what I love most. 21, a down to earth chap, and always up for a laugh.

I can bring great Yorkshire dialect lessons. Humour, I like to think so. And a love for a hot beef sandwich. Since graduating from Lincoln this Summer, I’ve been on creative placement at VCCP London for four months working on some great clients. My creative partner is heading back to Yorkshire, so I’m looking for someone who’s got the ambition and hunger to make well-crafted and amazing work at a top London agency. 

If you like what you see, I'd love to hear from you!

WORK:









No comments:

Post a Comment