Sunday 15 January 2017

Meet Cristina Hernandez Gamir...

CRISTINA HERNANDEZ GAMIR 
ABOUT:

Hi there! I'm Cristina and I'm looking for a copywriter to team up with and create great work together! 

A few months ago I decided to change careers, from market research to advertising. I see myself as a creative thinker, constantly thinking about new ideas and how to make them happen! 

I'm currently on work experience at Red Brick Road for three weeks. I'm looking for an entry level position or a placement in London from the end of October. My ideal job would be working on campaigns aiming to do social good, something that makes a difference. I also like to create work that includes lots of humour in it.

Take a look at my portfolio and message me if you like what you see. Would love to meet up for a drink and get to know each other a bit better :)
WORK:













No comments:

Post a Comment