Sunday 15 January 2017

Meet Mike Houldsworth...

MIKE HOULDSWORTH
ABOUT:

Hi other lonely singletons. I'm Mike, a copywriter looking for someone (an Art Director, preferably) who I can have a laugh with while we work late into the night. I haven't been at this long, but in my short time writing:

- I won a D&AD New Blood award for radio writing
- I was on the D&AD New Blood Academy
- I had words published in Creative Review's New Blood supp.

At the moment I live in Bournemouth and would be up for finding work either in Bournemouth, London or somewhere not in England (not necessarily in that order).
Take a look at my work and if you like what you see, let's meet! If you don't, let's still meet and work on putting together a portfolio we're both proud of!    

WORK:






No comments:

Post a Comment