Tuesday 17 January 2017

Meet Suraj Chauhan...

SURAJ CHAUHAN
ABOUT:

Heyy, I'm Suraj a Junior Creative/Art Director. I graduated from Leeds College of art and currently live in Leicester. I'm looking to move down to London with a great copy writer/creative who doesn't mind me talking a lot, or wearing black all the time and would like to join up with me as a creative team. I'm looking for new opportunities with anyone who wants to break into the industry as a creative team and enjoys a good laugh and a pint or a cup of green tea.

I have a years experience of working at various agencies. My longest placement was 6 months as a Creative and 4 months as Junior in another agency. 

Get in touch if you like what you see, or would like collaborate.

Peace
WORK:








No comments:

Post a Comment