Sunday 15 January 2017

Meet Duy Nguyen...

DUY NGUYEN
ABOUT:

Hello internet! I’m Duy, a Norwegian art director turned UX/product designer. I’m currently working at 180 China (Shanghai) as a Senior digital creative where I do interactive art direction, as well as design digital products. It’s fun and all, but I’m ready to move back to Europe or America in january or february. I’m looking for a creative partner. You can either be a really good copywriter or creative coder. Well, if you’re an awesome designer, that’s cool too.

I’m an ‘interactive art director’ graduate from Hyper Island Stockholm. I also have experience from Wieden+Kennedy Shanghai, M&C Saatchi New York, a local norwegian agency as well as a tech start up. I’m also a D&AD New Blood winner if awards matters to you (it doesn’t to me).

So if you’re a mid level creative interested in moving to New York/California/Amsterdam/Berlin etc. and need a creative partner, let’s have a chat.
WORK:

PORTFOLIO: www.creativegonewild.com
EMAIL: duy.nguyen@hyperisland.se
TWITTER: @duyonline





No comments:

Post a Comment