Sunday 15 January 2017

Meet Danielle Valentine...

DANIELLE VALENTINE
ABOUT:

Hello! I'm Danielle Valentine and I am currently in my third year in BA Advertising. I attend London College of Communication (based in London).

I am considered a funny individual at the best and worst of times. My two favourite things are cats and Japanese cartoons. I have been eager to be in the advertising game for the past 5 years, and now I am in need of a creative partner.

I want to be a full pledged Art Director. So I am looking for a Copy Writer who can have a laugh and write better than I ever could. As well as being organised and being able to think of ideas consistently.

In the past I have done internships for a couple of companies, my first being Commercial Break where me and Advertising hit it off. Following afterwards I briefly had internships with Not Actual Size and Cherry London.
WORK:









No comments:

Post a Comment