Tuesday 17 January 2017

Meet Yury Vorobev...

YURY VOROBEV
ABOUT:

Hi my name is Yury and I'm a London based Russian mid-weight creative(Art Director) with seven years of experience. Since 2013 I've been storming the London industry and it resulted in working for the big boys such as McGarryBowen (perm), Adam and Eve DDB (freelance), M&C Saatchi (perm) as well as going through the fair bunch of placements. 

I do believe that over the time everyone needs to get evolved. So for the last year-ish I have been mastering my advertising skills at the UAL (MA Advertising), where I experimented with strategic and planning thinking. Since I have nailed my Master’s I can't wait to get back to the business. Again. 

I am looking for a mid-weight copywriter who knows what it's like and yet doesn't take the industry seriously, doesn't care about the lions, pencils and all that crap. Someone who really-really enjoys creating stuff, writing/witting stuff, producing stuff and delivering stuff. Someone who has a true hunger to make a difference without being obsessed to make it.

Drop me a text/e-mail and we will figure it out.
WORK:







PORTFOLIO: YuryVorobev.com




No comments:

Post a Comment