Sunday 15 January 2017

Meet Andrei Foresi...

ANDREI FORESI
ABOUT:

I’m a concept-driven, smart-thinking, tech-junkie mid/senior art director.
 
But it’s not art for art’s sake or tech for tech’s sake with me. I want to understand each client’s problem. Then I can get to work solving it in an original and effective way – being creative and disruptive while building brand awareness and customer satisfaction.

Mine’s a what if approach. I believe a winning idea can’t be narrowed to specific media. And digital isn’t limited to social networks, banners, mobile apps or whatever. The concept and the opportunity are everything. I work well with writers, planners, strategists, developers, designers, and photographers. 

Pen and paper are my starting point, but I’m a hands-on art director as well.

WORK:



MOBILE: +44 7508440117




No comments:

Post a Comment